COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY Tampa Notaries During the Pandemic
At Tampa Notary Co, your safety and health are our top priority. We work with all type and we want our clients to thrive in all aspects. That is why we are committed to delivering Notary Services in Tampa the safest way possible.
To do this Tampa Notary has implemented top-level procedures and guidelines that ensure we are moving forward with everyone in mind. We know that with a little thought and some planning, notaries can employ social distancing practices to reduce the amount of physical contact and time they need to spend with document signers.
Florida statute permits remote notarizations during COVID-19 pandemic.
In order to keep you and our staff safe, we have safety procedures and requirements to have an appointment:
- If you feel sick and/or have a cough, fever, or been exposed to someone with COVID-19, we ask that you please notify us so that our team can prepare accordingly or reschedule appointment. Call us to cancel and we will reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours prior to appointment (cancellation fee will be waived with positive Covid-19 test results).
- “No shows” will be subject to a cancellation charge.
- Masks and face coverings are required at all times, unless discussed due to medical, or religious reasons.
- We will be taking temperatures our staffs temps before work. It must be below 100.4 F, for us to come in for your appointment.
- All customers must sign a new client release form online for us to finalize your appointment.